Jane McConnell has issued a call for volunteer advisory board members for the 2012 Digital Workplace Trends research programme. This is for practitioners only, and means dedicating an hour of time (perhaps more if you can spare it), to provide input and direction.
The members of the Advisory Board will participate in key actions concerning the survey and report:
- Help identify topics and questions for this year’s survey
- Provide guidance on language and formulation of the questions
- Pilot test the survey itself
- Contribute to the analysis and interpretation of the data around specific topics
Members of the Advisory Board may:
- Be involved in one or more of the activities listed above, depending on their availability and specific interests.
- Choose to be listed publicly as a member of the Board. If for organizational policy reasons this is not possible, they will be identified generically (e.g. “digital leader in a global healthcare company”).
Requirements for membership in the Board:
- Be an intranet/collaboration/digital practitioner inside an organization
- Be from any size and type of organization: public or public sector, association, NGO, etc.
- Have a minimum of approximately one hour of time to contribute, more if possible.
Head over to the NetJMC site for more details and information on how to join the board.